ZOOM's Rest Areas Technology solutions are the foundation for ZOOM LBS' revenue generation strategy for State DOTs.
ZOOM LBS understands that state revenue is tight and shrinking. We can offer state DOTs a solution that:
- Travelers and State officials like,
- Enhance highway safety and save lives,
- Generate revenue to sustain themselves and potentially fund other rest area projects,
- Works with Welcome Center and Toll Road operators,
- Meet all state and FHWA guidelines.
ZOOM LBS works with each state to create a custom WiFi/Kiosk program that fits within each state's laws, goals and political environments. Most importantly, we work hard to create systems that travelers really like and want to use. This enhances the use of Rest Areas and DRIVES SAFETY.
The ZOOM Rest Area technology platform can also be a basis for connecting in other ZOOM solutions such as automated truck parking availability counting, DOT and Public Safety employee remote connectivity, and many more.
Contact Mike Fritsch at ZOOM for more information on our rest area programs across the country and how a program might work for your state.